1. Plan your order with enough time… Two weeks lead-time is Ideal! This will give you the manufacture and designer ample enough time to complete your project with most efficiency and ease.
2. Check Your Artwork and Order specs and make sure there are no mistakes!
3. Check and count your garments. If you supply your own garments, you should check the merchandise for damages or shortages BEFORE printing.
4. Most shops have a 2% misprint allowance (meaning they can ruin up to 2% of your shirts with no liability), but we have never operated under this principle. If you order 100 shirts, you should expect 100 shirts. In the rare case that there are misprints or other problems, we will do everything possible to repair the piece(s). If they are irreparable, we may 1) offer you a credit, 2) replace the damaged pieces, 3) reprint free of charge replacement pieces. This policy holds only for clear mistakes on our part, and does not cover subjective differences of taste or opinion (“the pink isn’t bright enough” or “the art looks too small on these sizes”
5. If you are a broker or are ordering on behalf of a third party, then it is your responsibility to complete steps 2 & 3. We will not be liable for any problems between you and your client or miss communication or omissions on your part.
High Quality Results – Our High mesh screens and vast knowledge of many different inks ensure that we will give you the best final product all across the board!
Large Print Capabilities – We have many different sizes in terms of our equipment and is constantly growing from big all over designs to small ones. If you need we can make that happen.
Eco-Friendly – We offer many solutions for your projects that are all green and safe for the environment we all live in.
Competitive Pricing - Not only do we offer a fair bargain for our services but we are willing to work with budgets as well.
Many Ink Choices – We want you to have full control of your product development, Our consultations go over all the choices you have to make sure your production needs are met!
Quick Turnaround – Your projects are as important for us to complete in a timely manner as they are to you. In order to be successful in this industry we meet all our clients deadlines and rush orders.